320.NEW BIKE | 124 2nd ST NE | Little Falls, MN 56345
© 2015 Touright Bicycle Shop. All rights reserved.
Admin | Webmail
We Help you Ride Right
320.639.2453 | 124 2nd ST NE | Little Falls, MN 56345
Snowshoe 101 Touright will be holding three separate class opportunities for you to discover the joy of winter and the freedom of snowshoeing! On this field outing, you'll learn snowshoeing techniques, ascending and descending hills, snow hazard awareness, and winter preparedness. Don't have snowshoes? We will provide free use of a limited number of snowshoes, snowshoe poles and instruction on proper use of equipment, to make every trip fun and a success. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a participating parent / responsible adult.
• Learn appropriate technique to ascend, descend and break trail in snow.
• Learn how to use and care for snowshoeing equipment.
• Learn basic skills for winter travel and hiking.
• Learn local areas to take your family outside in the winter.
• Participants receive a 10% discount towards snowshoe/equipment purchase.
• On a limited basis Touright has snowshoes that will will allow participants to use FREE of charge for the evening class. Limited supply so please register early!
Class meets the third Thursday of December, January and February at 6:30pm at Touright 124 2nd St NE downtown Little Falls. Questions or to register please call 320.639.2453
Individual class dates: December 21, January 18, February 22.
(We must have a 2” base coverage of snow for class to be held)
Fat Bikes and Brews - what more could you ask for on a cold and snowy day?
You bring the fat bike (or rent one!) and the coffee will be supplied! To warm you before and even better after the ride.
Meet at Touright and ride to the state park and return for Reality Roaster's coffee samples! And a Domino's pizza or two too!
We will start with coffee, hot chocolate or tea and a Pete and Joy's bakery item to fill us before we head out to explore the State Park, State Land, Camp Ripley or other location for a winter adventure on a FAT BIKE!!
December 2, January 20, and maybe March 18 if there is still snow....
Will see you then if not beforehand!